Besides the planning and management of all the study phases, the planning activity also includes the realization of the work and the support to the Client in the authorization process.
The engineering performances can be provided, according to the client’s needs both in an integrated way and only for the single specialized services, namely:
- Analysis of site characteristics
- Study of availability, nature and dislocation of biomass available on the territory
- Identification of the operating procedures related to collection, treatment, transport and storage
- Description of the main features of the plant such as composition, electrical and thermal power produced, balance of energy and mass
- Description of the production cycle, i.e. operating principles, main components, fuels used and relative consumption, comparison between the installed technology and the best available technology (producibility, cost of installation and operation)
- Simulation of energy and economic performance